Mummmys get angry

Both Mummys get angry. I don't like angry people. I don't like sad people. I don't want to stay with angry people.

Both mums don't play with kabir.
I don't get my food in time when I am with them.
They have their style of working which bothers me. They eat and serve stale food.
Their food habits don't align with mine.
My mom is always under stress. She scolds me. I don't like it. I don't want to come back here again. This is not my home. Where is my home? Which is that space where I am welcomed with open arms?

Moms homes are their private spaces. They don't like interference.

I want to be around positive people.
I feel I am positive. I can manage most of my work by myself.

When I am by myself, I can create a positive atmosphere.

The reason I want an independent home is so that I can create a lot of positivity around. I can organize and keep things in order. Eat meals on time. Fresh hot food.

Padmini aunty gave a lot of stress. Everywhere I will find padmini aunties. I chose to deal with moms instead of padmini aunties. But I think that's a wrong approach.

I miss home when I am away. But I think this is it. Both parent's homes are for a couple of days or weeks. They don't enjoy us beyond a few days.

It's better to stay away and stay close. Than stay close but far away in hearts.

My home should be an open space for visitors to come and go anytime. I don't like these unnecessary rules.

I don't want to be like either of our moms. I want to be more outgoing, independent, cold. My mom is home bound and sad! I want to be happy and playful all the time.

Comments